Senior Medical Writer
#LI-DNIAre you ready to make a difference in the world and become part of our patient-centered team that is focused on Attacking Bladder Cancer for a Better Tomorrow? At CG Oncology, we believe that by having exceptionally talented individuals on our team who share our passion and enjoy working together, we can truly achieve our Vision and Mission to benefit patients around the world.
Every day we are making significant advancements across our multiple pipelines and are growing rapidly to meet the needs of our patients who cannot afford to wait to benefit from our novel immunotherapies. Please review this job posting and our Values and if they resonate with you and are what you expect from your organization and team, then we would like to hear from you.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about our company and team by visiting our website at https://www.cgoncology.com/careers/#overview.
Role: SENIOR MEDICAL WRITER
Location: Remote US-Based
- The Senior Medical Writer will collaborate with team members to author, edit, and review documents such as clinical study reports (CSRs), subject narratives, clinical sections of INDs and BLAs, protocols, and/or briefing documents. In addition to independently writing documents, you may serve as a project manager for more complex writing projects.
- The Senior Medical writer will use project management skills to assist in the development, drafting, review, editing, and finalization of documents used in conducting clinical studies and reporting clinical study results for regulatory submissions and publications.
- Bachelor’s Degree Science, Medical Technology, or equivalent technical degree.
- At least eight (8) plus years of experience regulatory writing for pharma or biotechnology required.
- Experience as lead writer for key documents included in major US and/or international regulatory submissions required.
- Clear understanding of clinical development, including the phases, processes, and techniques used within a clinical development environment from protocol design through regulatory submission and support for marketed products.
- Understanding of FDA/international regulations, ICH guidelines, and applicable US/international regulatory processes related to document preparation and production (including CTDs).
- Ability to understand Sponsor guidelines and requirements related to the preparation and production of regulatory documents and submissions.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills; ability to clearly present technical information within and across functional areas.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and interpersonal skills that facilitate effective interactions within functional and cross-functional teams and with external providers.
- Knowledge of team dynamics and ability to function as a team leader.
The U.S. target annual salary range for this remote, full-time, position is currently set at $155,000 - $180,000. The actual base salary offered for this role will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, market factors, experience and considering internal equity. In addition, to the base salary, CG Oncology offers a very attractive set of Total Rewards (including bonus and equity) and Well-Being Benefits provided as part of the overall compensation package for this role.
Please visit https://www.cgoncology.com/careers/#rewards for a listing of these rewards and benefits.
CG Oncology offers very competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards, helping to support and reward our global team of high-performing employees focused on developing bladder-saving therapeutics for patients afflicted with bladder cancer.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARIES
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE/MERIT REVIEWS
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUSES
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION
In addition to our Total Rewards, CG Oncology offers a variety of Well-Being Benefits to meet most of the needs of our unique and growing workforce. These benefits are designed to support our team to achieve a healthy balance between work and their personal lives to remain refreshed, engaged, and creating an environment where each person can find a deeper meaning and purpose in their work.
Well-Being Benefits eligibility begins the 1st of the month after hire. While a majority of these benefits are for our US-based workforce, we continue to assess comparable levels of benefits for our international team members that are aligned with country-specific regulations and their national programs offered.
- FULLY REMOTE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- REST AND RECHARGE BENEFITS - Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- HOLIDAYS – We observe 12 Holidays/year
- RETIREMENT – 401K with 100% company Safe Harbor match up to 4% of base salary
- HEALTH (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION) – HMOs, PPOs & HDHP – Anthem/MetLife
- HEALTH SPENDING ACCOUNTS - HSA (with Annual Company Contribution), FSA, FSA-DC
- ILLNESS & DISABILITY PROTECTION – Company Paid LTD Coverage + Voluntary Plans
- LIFE INSURANCE – Company Paid 1 x base salary + Voluntary Plans
- ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS – Voluntary Legal, Pet, Plus More
CG Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. At CG Oncology, we are building a community of intelligent and passionate team members that share our Vision, Mission, and Values, and while the biotechnology space can feel limited in BIPOC, non-binary and even female representation, we endeavor to make hiring decisions that will continue to grow and support our team in the direction of maintaining cultural diversity and sustainability.
Please note that CG Oncology does not accept unsolicited information and/or resumes from search firms or agencies for our job postings. Any resumes or client information submitted to our careers page or any employee of CG Oncology by any search firm or agency without an applicable contract in place will become the property of CG Oncology and no fee(s) will be paid.