Director, Drug Product Development
Are you ready to make a difference in the world and become part of our patient-centered team that is focused on Attacking Bladder Cancer for a Better Tomorrow? At CG Oncology, we believe that by having exceptionally talented individuals on our team who share our passion and enjoy working together, we can truly achieve our Vision and Mission to benefit patients around the world.
Every day we are making significant advancements across our multiple pipelines and are growing rapidly to meet the needs of our patients who cannot afford to wait to benefit from our novel immunotherapies. Please review this job posting and our Values and if they resonate with you and are what you expect from your organization and team, then we would like to hear from you.
We invite you to review our website to learn more about our company and team by visiting our website at https://www.cgoncology.com/careers/#overview.
Role: Director, Drug Product Development
Location: Remote US-Based
- The Director of Drug Product Development will report to the Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and cross-functionally facilitate Technical Operations’ activities supporting the late-stage development, validation and BLA readiness activities for our lead program, crestostimogene grenadenorepvec (CG0070).
- This individual will be part of the Technical Operations leadership team working with all functional representatives within that team but also from various departments across the company to create a collaborative CMC development plan to chart the course to BLA and commercialization of CG0070.
- This individual will be responsible to aggregate information, establish KPIs and apprise Technical Operations/CMC leadership of strategies, plans and risks through regular communications and periodic reviews throughout development and in support of filings and approvals.
- This individual will remain in close communication with the CDMO and similarly help to address issues, process constraints, and ensure progress against strategic and tactical plans.
- Bachelor's degree in biology, chemistry, or a related field.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience in biotech/pharma, biotech consulting business venture with a proven track record in experience in drug development.
- Proven track record of leading and executing successful strategic initiatives that drive business growth and value creation.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to inspire and guide cross-functional teams.
- Experience operating within cross-functional teams including analytical, manufacturing, quality assurance, and regulatory affairs.
- Strong business acumen and financial literacy to assess opportunities from both scientific, clinical, CMC, and commercial perspectives.
The U.S. target annual salary range for this remote, full-time, position is currently set at $210,000 - $215,000. The actual base salary offered for this role will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, market factors, experience and considering internal equity. In addition, to the base salary, CG Oncology offers a very attractive set of Total Rewards (including bonus and equity) and Well-Being Benefits provided as part of the overall compensation package for this role.
Please visit https://www.cgoncology.com/careers/#rewards for a listing of these rewards and benefits.
CG Oncology offers very competitive and comprehensive Total Rewards, helping to support and reward our global team of high-performing employees focused on developing bladder-saving therapeutics for patients afflicted with bladder cancer.
- HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARIES
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE/MERIT REVIEWS
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE BONUSES
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION
In addition to our Total Rewards, CG Oncology offers a variety of Well-Being Benefits to meet most of the needs of our unique and growing workforce. These benefits are designed to support our team to achieve a healthy balance between work and their personal lives to remain refreshed, engaged, and creating an environment where each person can find a deeper meaning and purpose in their work.
Well-Being Benefits eligibility begins the 1st of the month after hire. While a majority of these benefits are for our US-based workforce, we continue to assess comparable levels of benefits for our international team members that are aligned with country-specific regulations and their national programs offered.
- FULLY REMOTE WORK ENVIRONMENT
- REST AND RECHARGE BENEFITS - Unlimited Flexible Time Off
- HOLIDAYS – We observe 12 Holidays/year
- RETIREMENT – 401K with 100% company Safe Harbor match up to 4% of base salary
- HEALTH (MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION) – HMOs, PPOs & HDHP – Anthem/MetLife
- HEALTH SPENDING ACCOUNTS - HSA (with Annual Company Contribution), FSA, FSA-DC
- ILLNESS & DISABILITY PROTECTION – Company Paid LTD Coverage + Voluntary Plans
- LIFE INSURANCE – Company Paid 1 x base salary + Voluntary Plans
- ADDITIONAL EXCLUSIVE BENEFITS – Voluntary Legal, Pet, Plus More
CG Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status. At CG Oncology, we are building a community of intelligent and passionate team members that share our Vision, Mission, and Values, and while the biotechnology space can feel limited in BIPOC, non-binary and even female representation, we endeavor to make hiring decisions that will continue to grow and support our team in the direction of maintaining cultural diversity and sustainability.
Please note that CG Oncology does not accept unsolicited information and/or resumes from search firms or agencies for our job postings. Any resumes or client information submitted to our careers page or any employee of CG Oncology by any search firm or agency without an applicable contract in place will become the property of CG Oncology and no fee(s) will be paid.