Clinical Trial Manager Consultant
• The Clinical Trial Manager Consultant will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a diverse program of clinical trials, including management of contract CROs conducting company-sponsored clinical trials.
• The Clinical Trial Manager Consultant will ensure the operational strategy and implementation are consistent with protocol, regulatory, budgetary, and quality objectives.
• The Clinical Trial Manager Consultant will possess a data management background as responsibilities will include managing DM vendors and assisting with analysis of study efficacy and safety data as summarized predominantly in excel.
• Bachelor’s degree in life science or a health-related field.
• Five (5) years or more of progressive clinical management experience with the biotech / pharmaceutical industry or in a clinical research organization (oncology experience highly preferred but not required), global trial experience highly preferred.
• Experience in full-cycle drug development required including participation in multi-disciplinary project teams working on phase I-IV global clinical studies.
• Prior experience supporting regulatory filings, inspections, and audits.
• Experience with clinical data and listing review is a plus.
• Flexible working hours to meet geographical needs – occasional early days and late evenings are expected.
• Available for approximately 25% travel both domestic and international, including overnight stays.
The U.S. target hourly range for this remote, consulting, position is currently set at $90 - $110. The actual hourly rate offered for this role will vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, market factors, experience and considering internal equity.
CG Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. At CG Oncology, we are building a community of intelligent and passionate team members that share our Vision, Mission and Values, and while the biotechnology space can feel limited in BIPOC, non-binary and even female representation, we endeavor to make hiring decisions that will continue to grow and support our team in the direction of maintaining cultural diversity and sustainability.
Please note that CG Oncology does not accept unsolicited information and/or resumes from search firms or agencies for our job postings. Any resumes or client information submitted to our careers page or any employee of CG Oncology by any search firm or agency without an applicable contract in place will become the property of CG Oncology and no fee(s) will be paid.